- What have you already got?
- How old is this data?
- What opt ins do we currently have?
- Are we G.D.P.R. compliant?
- Once we have answered the basics then we begin.
- What is your full name? (Minute spelling errors can result in major conversion variations.)
- What is your sex?
- Your date of birth?
- Who is the decision maker within your business or household?
- What is your full postal address?
- What is your email address?
- Your direct line telephone number?
- Your home phone number?
- Your mobile?
- Verify all numbers and obtain explicit consent to use.
- Amvoc use special de-duplication tools to remove and replace older records and prevent repeat emails, calls or postal campaign wastage.
- What are your interests or hobbies?
- Who do you currently use to provide such products or services?
- How do you find these services?
- How often would you be happy being contacted and by what means?
- Reconfirm consent.
Within reason, Amvoc may ask or obtain as much information as you wish for enrichment is the process.
The more customer data we start with, the quicker and greater your return on marketing investment.
The risks and costs associated with not making investment in party data are considerable.
Major fines and imprisonment for any serious breach of new G.D.P.R rules – nobody can hide behind any organisation – any director can be personally held responsible.
But think of the damage you may do if you start harassing someone you are already supplying or you leave a message for someone who passed away several years ago?
How much money do you waste chasing people who don’t exist or companies who have disappeared long ago?
We are experts in helping you through this real time data maze – call our experienced team on 03333444807